Azure Resource Manager visualization is part of Azure Portal now. It provides a visual way of visualizing Azure Resource Manager Templates. It helps to understand the components in the ARM template, how they interact and components used in the template. It provides a way to understand the components in a resource group.
Azure Integration: ARM Visualizer
- Log in to Release candidate of Azure Portal https://rc.portal.azure.com/
- Select the correct subscription
- Go to one of the resource groups you want to visualize
- Click on the Export Template under the setting Tab
5. Then click on the Visualizer Template Tab to visualize the components.
6. It also provides option to filter the components and shows the with or without the Labels.